In the last two decades, nitric oxide has been a hot topic in pharmacology research, where it’s been shown to provide a range of health benefits. Continue reading to discover seven nitric oxide benefits and how to boost nitric oxide levels and production naturally.
Nitric Oxide Is The Key Answer For Many Health Concerns
Nitric Oxide Benefits
Nitric oxide is naturally present in every cell of the human body. Essentially, it’s vital to cardiovascular health due to its optimal effect on blood vessels. To be specific, it widens blood vessels, thereby decreasing the risk of high blood pressure. Here are seven benefits of nitric oxide for your overall health.
1. Nitric Oxide Boosts Energy
As stated earlier, nitric oxide can cause blood vessels to widen, which means your body will receive nutrients and oxygen for day-to-day tasks, especially for gym goers who commonly experience low energy during a workout. In this case, improved blood flow is closely linked to improved physical performance since blood is well distributed to working muscles during exercise. The elevated levels of glucose raised by nitric oxide will kick-start your body for a range of physical activities.
2. Nitric Oxide Recovers Muscles
Recovery from a tough training session can be time-consuming, yet it’s necessary for gym enthusiasts. You can expect the muscle recovery process to happen faster with nitric oxide because it will fill in your torn muscles with nutrients and oxygen. Therefore, you can get back to the gym after a shorter muscle recovery.
3. Nitric Oxide Improves Sex Life
Improving sex life is one of the nitric oxide benefits since stable, improved blood circulation plays a huge role in every fundamental biological process during sex. Besides preventing erectile dysfunction in men, increased blood flow also induces orgasm and lubrication in women, resulting in a more pleasurable sex experience.
4. Nitric Oxide May Alleviate Muscle Soreness
Why do we experience muscle spasms after each training session? The answer is the lactic acid buildup in the muscles, leading to muscle spasms, cramps, general tiredness, and fatigue. Once consumed, nitric oxide starts getting rid of lactic acid waste, improving oxygen and nutrition delivery inside your body.
5. Nitric Oxide Lowers Blood Pressure
Another major benefit among many nitric oxide benefits is that it helps maintain blood pressure levels. As we all know, high blood pressure is undoubtedly harmful to our health, from higher risks of heart attack to kidney disease and vascular dementia, to name a few. Nitric oxide is able to reduce resistance on the muscles lining the blood vessels, making it easier for blood to travel in the body.
6. Nitric Oxide May Reduce Effect Of Cognitive Diseases
Despite a few studies, some research has pointed to the potential of nitric oxide in treating and managing cognitive diseases like Parkinson’s and dementia. However, more studies and conclusive evidence are required to support this claim.
7. Nitric Oxide Assists In Lung Health
If you have respiratory issues, nitric oxide will make sure to deliver the right amount of oxygen to your lung due to its blood vessel-benefiting effects, especially if you suffer from a viral infection, asthma, or pneumonia.
How To Boost Nitric Oxide Production In The Body?
Essentially, you can boost nitric oxide production in the body with the following approaches:
- Foods: Some of the best foods to send your nitric oxide levels soaring are leafy greens (Swiss Chard, arugula, kale, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, etc.), beets, pomegranate, dark chocolate, nuts and seeds, citrus fruits, watermelon, and garlic. Moreover, foods high in nitrate are also relatively high in antioxidants—a substance that prolongs the lifespan of nitric oxide in your body.
- Exercise: Getting active improves endothelial function, resulting in the improvement of nitric oxide production.
- Supplementation: You can consider taking nitric-oxide-boosting supplements besides numerous food choices and exercise. L-arginine and L-citrulline are two commonly used amino acids that can help boost the natural production of nitric oxide.
Regen Labs’ proprietary blend includes two key ingredients: BPC-157 and Epicatechin, which can recover muscle and reduce muscle soreness. In addition to muscle building, Epicatechin has been proven to assist in increasing nitric oxide levels, enabling better blood circulation during an intensive training session.
Buy Flex Max here: Flex Max – Regen Labs.
It is a lot to think about! We get it. Regen Labs has options for you if you have questions about delayed sleep phase disorder. All Regen Labs products support the body’s natural systems for a healthy brain, skin, muscle, and sexual health.
Regen Labs products contain research-proven ingredients to boost the body’s natural ability to be healthy without toxins or synthetic chemicals.
Let’s talk! If you have questions, we would love to connect. Contact us at [email protected]