For centuries, the ginseng plant has remained highly valued in different cultures for its healing, energy-boosting, anti-aging, and aphrodisiac effects. In modern-day medicine, the “miracle herb” is even referred to as a one-size-fits-all remedy for many health issues. Keep reading to learn about Panax ginseng, its health benefits, and how it can significantly make a difference to your sex life.
Panax Ginseng May Help With Improving Sexual Performance, In Addition To Cognition, Immunity, And Diabetes
What Is Panax Ginseng?
Panax ginseng, or Korean ginseng, is an Asian native plant that mainly grows in the mountains of Korea, Siberia, and China. The king of all herbs is easily distinguishable by its turnip-shaped, fleshy root, which resembles a human figure.
The ginseng plant is an adaptogen, a natural substance that helps our body fight stressors. People have harvested and used their roots for thousands of years to cure ailments. As a result of its consistently proven use, Panax Ginseng is widely used in modern medicine. There are various species of ginseng, such as Blue Cohosh, American ginseng, and Eleuthero.
Health Benefits of The Ginseng Plant
During its long history of use, Panax ginseng was mostly used to relieve fatigue and weakness. Despite limited data and research, the herb is possibly effective for:
- Cognitive function: According to a 2019 study, ginseng was shown to have a positive cognition-enhancing effect on middle-aged adults, particularly in visual memory function and short-term memory.
- Cardiovascular health: Despite mixed results regarding the efficacy of ginseng on cardiovascular health, Panax ginseng is believed to aid in blood flow due to its “warming” effects. However, the result heavily depends on doses.
- Diabetes: In research including newly detected 36 diabetic patients who have yet to rely on insulin treatment, oral administration of ginseng has shown to reduce blood sugar levels. Moreover, it’s suspected to pose similar results in people without diabetes, but more research is required to prove it.
- Immunity: The ginseng plant may boost the immune system, helping you fight against infections due to the stimulation of lymphocytes.
The Ginseng Plant and Sexual Performance
Improving sex performance is a well-known benefit of the ginseng plant. Over the past two decades, many clinical studies have discovered that Panax ginseng is remarkably useful for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) symptoms.
However, these studies were conducted on animals only, indicating that the results may not necessarily apply to humans.
Many studies have pointed out that a potent aphrodisiac compound in the ginseng plant, ginsenosides, is responsible for treating ED in multiple ways.
Furthermore, ginseng also helps our body release nitric oxide, which is thought to promote erections due to its relaxing effects on penis muscles.
Side Effects of Panax Ginseng
Despite being recognized as safe by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), it’s not regulated or recommended for specific medical conditions. For the most part, ginseng is safe for short-term consumption. Still, excessive use of ginseng might lead to the emergence of unwanted side effects. The following side effects include:
- Skin rash
- Breast pain
- Blood pressure abnormalities
The recommended dose of Panax ginseng is 200 mg to 3 grams daily for adults. Like other herbal supplements, always talk with your doctor about the dosage and discuss what form of ginseng is appropriate for your specific needs to avoid supplement and drug interactions.
Try Fearless by Regen Labs: Regain your sexual desire and heat your intimate moments with Fearless by Regen Labs. The innovative formula potently stimulates male and female libido and beats erectile dysfunction due to nitric oxide production. Its key ingredients include:
- Panax Ginseng: The ginseng plant has been used for improving sexual performance due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Ginger Extract: Black Ginger Root extract displays aphrodisiac activity, such as increasing attraction, sexual desire, and pleasure.
- Horny Goat Weed: The herbal supplement can treat many diseases, including impotence.
Get Fearless here.
It is a lot to think about! We get it. Regen Labs has options for you if you have questions about the ginseng plant. All Regen Labs products support the body’s natural systems for a healthy brain, skin, muscle, and sexual health.
Regen Labs products contain research-proven ingredients to boost the body’s natural ability to be healthy without toxins or synthetic chemicals.
Let’s talk! If you have questions, we would love to connect. Contact us at [email protected].
- What Is Agoraphobia And How To Deal With It
- What Are The Key Differences Between Hypertrophy Vs. Strength Training?
- How Oxidative Stress Supplements Help Improve Neurological Health